Five Questions, Five Minutes
This month's topic: Family
(Tammuz 5763/July 2003)
Compiled by Audrey Shore
1. What's your name?
2. Where do you go to school?
3. How important is your family in your everyday life TODAY,
as a college student?
4. When you project your long-term goals, how important will
family be THEN?
5. Growing up, how important was family THEN? To you / to your parents?
2. University of Kansas
3. SO important, parents are the only
ones that care whether you fail or get an A, I
wouldn't be here without them... Who else encourages you everyday and
really, really loves you? No one like your parents.
4. I really would want their support
and when things got tough, I know they wouldn't let
me give up.
5. Family has been such a big part of
my life, it always has and always will be... because
of my parents.
1. Tami Abdollah
2. UC Berkeley
3. They're pretty important. I call
them for reassurance or just a friendly voice often
4. Family will always be important to me.
5. Family was always a priority in our
family. Family time and family activities.