KOACH Internship Program
The KOACH Internship Program is designed to empower student leaders
to grow their campus Conservative communities to the next level. In
cooperation with the Jewish campus professionals on their campus, KOACH
Interns develop and implement programs and serve as a resource for
Conservative Jewish life on campus. In tandem with their campus
responsibilities, KOACH Interns help create an international agenda for
campus Conservative Jewry. Interns receive ongoing support and training, full
registration for the annual KOACH Kallah, a stipend of $500 per
semester and access to KOACH program funds.
- A full academic year commitment, with stipend payment at the conclusion
of each semester.
- A minimum five hour weekly commitment to programs and program planning.
This figure is flexible, based on the demands of the moment; some weeks
will require more, others will require less.
- Regular campus programming (a minimum of 1-2 events per month and,
where possible, a shabbaton).
- Involvement in Conservative Jewish life on campus and Hillel beyond
- Recruitment of participants in KOACH programs, including
Taglit-birthright israel, the KOACH Kallah and the KOACH
- Participation in weekly supervisory calls and monthly conference calls
with all interns.
- Attendance at the Intern Training Shabbaton
and the KOACH Kallah. All expenses
are paid for the Shabbaton; registration fees are covered for the
- Satisfactory completion of evaluation materials.
- A commitment to enrich the Conservative community on campus through the
KOACH Internship Program.
- Regular access to Hillel professional staff for support, guidance and
- Enabling a minimum of two participants, beyond the intern, to attend the
- Providing feedback to KOACH.
Apply for the