Torah Sparks - Discussion Guide to the Weekly Torah Portion
For more than 12 years, Torah Sparks has tried to capture precious truths in each Shabbat Torah reading through quotations that offer insights and questions for open discussion by congregants in a synagogue, a study group or at home. We are proud of this Conservative voice of Torah on the web.
To our delight, hundreds of synagogues are now using this publication, which can be printed out and copied. We invite all of our United Synagogue congregations to use it. Torah Sparks may be used in the following ways:
- For distribution at Shabbat services
- For open discussion before Torah reading
- For discussions at weekly study groups and in adult education classes
- For bar and bat mitzvah and confirmation students
- For ideas for preparing a d'var Torah for Shabbat
For subscription information call our department of congregational services at (646) 519-9332 or email us at email@example.com. You can also subscribe online or just view the archives of the formatted files ready for printing by clicking here.
Book of Beresheit (Genesis)
Book of Shemot (Exodus)
Book of Vayikra (Leviticus)
Book of Bamidbar (Numbers)
Book of Devarim (Deuteronomy)